Monday, December 5, 2011

Staff Manager/Life Manager Training

I am learning to be a better listener---not only just to myself but to everyone around me and to hear the symphony of life, to hear the big picture and to widen my lens. I'm also learning to be less attached and to not make everything so personal.

When I do that, I am less critical with myself and others. I am less judgemental and more forward looking towards solutions and what would feel right. Not what would be right. I think it is more meditation, pranayama and gratitude that is getting me here. The more I can appreciate the tiny moments of yoga in my day, the more my practice becomes my life instead of something that I do for an hour and a half of my life each day.

Heart opening also helps. I get out of that mind space where the critic lives and I move into a place of joy and play.

No comments:

Post a Comment