Friday, December 16, 2011

Alcott House



Today one of my all time dreams came true---I walked in the rooms of the Alcott House. It really was like walking into the dream world of a book. I remember writing the imaginary writers' museum notes when I was living in DC of what it would be like to walk into an author's room. There is so much sacred about seeing the ordinary things that infused the breathing of life onto pages...

I really feel so blessed to be in Concord, MA. Walking into worlds---Walden Pond and the cemetery where great literary heros and heroines rest. I think I know what the yogis talk about when we talk about energy and how a person's energy can be felt even when they are no longer physically present.

And tomorrow I get to teach my first day long fiction workshop...


No comments:

Post a Comment