Sunday, February 19, 2012

The Power of Intention and Visioning

I used to think these things were corny---I had a hard time "seeing" things the way I wanted them to be---or I wasn't sure and was unclear about what I wanted my life to look like. It was a just take what arrives and make the best of it way of living. But being here in which I practice being centered and grounded before I begin any task (idealistically). But in January I really started putting out intentions that were specific and empowering. I also started practicing self-trust, self-compassion and joy. And by creating that internal space, the external space shifted. What I breathe out, I breathe in or vice versa. I feel lighter and more confident than I have ever felt. And what I put out, I draw in towards me. An interesting fact about dating is that one attracts what one is, not what one is looking for....

No comments:

Post a Comment