Saturday, November 26, 2011

Meat and Meditation

Since eating meat I have felt much more grounded. I feel my quads more. I think my voice may even be deepening. I remember writing in a poem once: Red Meat makes you a war-monger. So far it's been only the white meat for me so I can't yet say how the beef will flow in my body, but breakfast today was chicken sausage and lunch was a turkey bacon sandwich. I feel more powerful, though I can't say it's just the meat. I have been walking outside more and practicing a midday pranayama practice of analoma viloma and have to say both of those things make me feel more grounded and connected to nature. So today it is about how new foods feel in my body and committing to a regular walking and pranayama practice. My head feels clearer after analoma viloma. My body feels slower. My gaze seems more even. I feel less of a need to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment