Sunday, January 8, 2012

acceptance

over the weekend in jillian pransky's program at kripalu, i picked an angel card that said acceptance. the idea was to have a question and so mine was, how can i cultivate more love, creativity and community in my life for 2012. pretty spot on how these things work. jillian always frames each class with the question, what do i need to know and so in this way the universe becomes one big angel card.

an answered question of the week--why does my hair stay in my head now that i am eating meat. answer, vegetable protein is more challenging for the body to absorb.

rock-star moment of the week---sadie nardini took my class. i'm still processing that. and so grateful for all of these moments here that bring me closer to teachers and teachings.

the more i read about swami kripalu, the more i really wish i had gotten to experience his presence, though i do feel it even through reading books about his teaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment